Saturday, August 17, 2013

Income Restricted Properties Can Suck My Dick

The title says it all. 

There are FAR too many apartments who "participate in an affordable housing program" which restricts the income of the residents. 

For example:
Southwinds, Prairie Winds, Park Winds, and The Winhall at Williams Pointe (along with pretty much every other Hubbell complex).

I called The Winhall, and I make $40.00 a year too much to even be considered.  FORTY FUCKING DOLLARS A YEAR.  And it's an automatic "No". 

How does that even make sense? Oh, you want people who CAN'T afford to pay rent? 

It's illegal to discriminate against HOW you make your money, but not how MUCH? Bullshit.

This whole looking for an affordable apartment/house/not shanty that will allow two small dogs is getting exhausting.

Every time I find something, it's rented before I can even see it.  Or the leasing manager just doesn't call me back.  Like KLC Properties.  I've call this bitch LORI LEE three times in three weeks and sent an email.  NOTHING.  How hard is it to do your job?  But she keeps posting the ad on CL.com.

I'm almost to the point were I'm just going to live at work.  You think they'd notice the mogs under my desk?

No comments:

Post a Comment