Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Confession: I song obsess.

I song obsess.  Meaning that when I really like a song, I REALLY like that song.  I listen to it several times a day until I'm completely sick of it.  Then I'll discover it later, and love it all over again.
As you may have noticed, I have a super varied taste in music.  I love 90s Alt/Metal/Rock, like Marilyn Manson, Tool, Nine Inch Nails, and Smashing Pumpkins.  I also love Classic Rock: Black Sabbath, KISS, Led Zeppelin, Journey, and Pink Floyd.  I'll elaborate on this later, but I really wanted to share the songs that I'm super obsessed with right meow.  So! 



Marina's voice is like a fairytale princess. I love her.


I could totally do without the breath sound effect there, but I love this song.


I don't know what is about this song that I just love.


Sexual. Love it.


Seriously, one of the sexiest songs to be produced in recent memory.


Love, love, love this song. I almost skipped it when came across my Pandora station, but I'm really glad that I didn't.


Last, but certainly not last. This song just sounds like summer.

Obviously, I don't own any rights for any of the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment