Friday, August 1, 2014

Random Post: Secret Celebrity Crushes

I'm in the middle of yet another binge marathon.  Having just finished Breaking Bad (seriously, guys), Weeds was recommended to me.  I just found out that the dude who is Huck in Scandal is also Guillermo in Weeds (Guillermo Diaz), and I was half inspired by seeing an actor who is just so perfect for one role playing quite another.  The other half was a quick Google search of "Secret Celebrity Crushes".  The "secrets" that people are confessing, they're not so secret.  These people are attractive.  Not just subjectively, but Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom (the sole reasons I watch Pirates of the Caribbean beyond the first film) aren't exactly surprises.

I decided to air my secret celebrity crush dirty laundry.  Because I'm transparent that way.  This will definitely expose my weird ass taste in dudes.  I'm okay with that.  Again, I'm transparent.

                                         Sam Rockwell
 
 

 

 


Let's choose to ignore the teeth he had to wear as "Wild Bill" Wharton in The Green Mile.  Sam Rockwell chooses roles that are unique, and frankly, fucking bad ass.  Choke and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  Yes. All of it.  Again, ignore those fucking teeth.












                                                Scandal's Huck

Okay, understand me here.   Huck is crazy.  Batshit, PTSD, homeless crazy.  At some point in Season Three, he finds sexual excitement in torturing the woman he's secretly in love with.  That's kind of hot.  Hear me out.  He's dangerous.  He's raw.  He knows how to hack the Pentagon network and pull out someone's teeth like pulling a knife out of soft butter.   Don't judge me, huh?




                                                     Mark Ruffalo

Hello, Dr. Banner.  Matt Flamhaff.  Mark Ruffalo gets better with age.  This one isn't quite a secret or a surprise, I suppose. But another dude who isn't conventionally attractive that is completely gorgeous to me.



                                                  

                                             Harry Styles
     



  

  
   Something is seriously wrong with me.  This dude is probably a fucking douche.  And he can't write his own music.  Whatever.  THOSE DIMPLES





                                      Louis CK



Louis CK is hilarious.  Hilariously sexy? Sexily hilarious?  I don't know.
 
 
                                                    
     Kevin Spacey

 

Because, you know, Kevin Spacey.
 
 
 
 
And boys and girls, that's all you're getting out of me today!  Never you mind that I offered these up freely.   Please comment below (I adore comments!) and tell me who YOUR secret celebrity crushes are!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment