Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Music Artists that I Have a Crush On...

This is a super silly list.  It has no deep meaning. 

Enjoy


 1. Jeordie White aka Twiggy Ramirez. 

 Consider him the genius behind Marilyn Manson.  There would be no Dope Show.  The Beautiful People would have sucked.  And while away from the band, it was fucking awful.

 His stoic portrayal of Twiggy Ramirez blurred the lines between male and female.  His drug-fueled backstage antics and interviews were the stuff of legend.  Seriously, "Spaceghost"? "Whiskey and Speed"?  

Not to forget A Perfect Circle, Goon Moon, and his live performances with Nine Inch Nails, which, I believe to be their best.  I might be biased.

Also, he's fucking hot.  Even when he's wearing a dress and dry humping Marilyn Manson.







2. Pete Loeffler of Chevelle

If you're looking for a Midwestern rock star with a heart of gold who makes music that vaguely sounds like the best band ever (Tool), Pete's your guy.  He looks like puppy dogs and sunshine. 

I have no idea how to pronounce that last name. 











3.  Davey Havok
Sweet. Straight Edge/Vegan/Pansexual. Lord.  Look at this dude.  LOOK AT THIS DUDE.  I had to pull caps on that bitch.  Throw a beard on this guy, and call it day.  Game over, all other dudes.

8/22/13 Edit:  Davey Havok is an Atheist.  MARRY ME, BRO.  Have all my babies. Also, he often has facial hair, so checkmate.  CHECKMATE, SIR.




 4. Half of Fall Out Boy.

When did they get hot?  No idea. It happened.  Welcome back, now I can be angsty as an adult. 





5. Brendon Urie.

I'm not even gonna lie anymore... I love P!atD.  I don't even care.  Emo kids forever.







 

written to Ellie Goulding - Halcyon 



I do not own the rights to any of these photos.

1 comment: