Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Netflix Dreams

I often find myself staring at my Netflix queue, all the things I put in there, and have absolutely nothing to watch.  I should be reading, but I'm not.  I'm searching for the delicious milk from the Netflix teat, only to find that the supply is nearly dry. 

This is my pie-in-the-sky list of things I would absolutely love to find in my Netflix magic queue:


How I would love to watch all 10 seasons of Friends!  Marathon-like. Except, maybe, the season where Rachel and Joey hooked up.  Fuck that shit.


 

Full House: Sometimes, you just gotta hug it out, Tanner style.



Oh. Gilmore Girls.  I could watch it everyday and never tire of it.  I have done this before. 

 


You know you watched it. 


I hearts teh JTT.



 
Who doesn't want to have the ability to turn into metallic liquid?  No one, that's who.





 



No comments:

Post a Comment